Remote Desktop Client Installation for MACINTOSH
Posted by TJ Russell on 02 August 2016 10:37 PM
If you are a VOS customer and you are currently accessing your VOS Cloud applications from a MAC, you will need to be sure that you have the Microsoft Remote Desktop App installed on your MAC, along with the Mozilla Firefox Browser.
To download the Firefox browser, you can visit the following link:
Download and install the Firefox Browser onto your MAC.
You can then download your Microsoft Remote Desktop App through your Apple Store on your MAC.
To do this, you will need to follow the listed steps below:
1. Open Finder on your Mac and select "Applications"
2. Locate the App Store icon in your applications folder in Finder.
3. Once the App Store is opened, you can then search for the Microsoft Remote Desktop app in the upper right search bar.
4. In the search bar, you will need to type in "Microsoft Remote Desktop" and hit Enter or Return on your keyboard.
5. In the search results, you will find the Microsoft Remote Desktop application listed. (It is the red icon)
6. Once found, select "Get" or "Download"
7. If you are prompted, you will need to enter in you Apple ID and password to download the application.
8. Once downloaded, your MAC is now ready to access the VOS cloud.
9. Visit the website as normally and log in with your VOS username and password. https://cloud.vospro.net
If you have any issues during this proceedure, feel free to give VOS support a call or submit a ticket. You can find the support information at the main page http://support.vospro.net